Catholic Health Initiatives Clinical Educator in GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska
CHI Health St. Francis
Grand Island, Nebraska
Med/Surg Unit, Inpatient Rehab Unit and Skilled Care
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives! at http://catholichealthinitiatives.org/find-a-career
1. Asssesses, researches, coordinates/facilitates, implements, and evaluates educational programs, services and systems as established by CHI Health nursing division and/or campus leadership.
2. Acts as clinical nursing expert, change agent, mentor, and leader to the campus and CHI Health nursing division.
3. Actively seeks out evidence based practice and findings and applies to clinical excellence and education.
4. Provides clinical expertise and leadership to quality improvement initiatives.
5. Coordinates and facilities nursing transitions to practice through support of clinical orientation, nurse residency, and preceptor and mentor programs.
6. Contributes to the development and maintenance of educational tools and resources, integrating adult learning theories, organizational development priniciples and system approach.
Masters Degree in Nursing
Current licensure as Registered Nurse in State of Nebraska
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association
professional nursing certification
Primary Location NEBRASKA-GRAND ISLAND-ST FRANCIS
Daily Schedule Day
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 80
Weekends Required Occasional
Req ID: 2018-R0182572
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.